Residential & Commercial HVAC Maintenance Including Heater & AC Maintenance in Newtown, PA & More
No matter what kind of heating and cooling system you have or how old it is, your HVAC equipment needs the proper care to keep you comfortable year after year. At Service First Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer thorough tune-ups as well as residential and commercial HVAC maintenance plans in Doylestown, Yardley, Richboro, Newtown, PA, and the surrounding areas.
Our Service and Maintenance Agreements
When you sign up for one of our heating and AC maintenance agreements, you’ll receive two visits per year along with a discounted rate of 15% off our normal price for all service department parts, materials, and labor. You’ll also get emergency service after normal working hours at no additional charge. We guarantee that you’ll be completely satisfied with our services, so there’s absolutely no risk.
The purpose of keeping up with routine air conditioner and heater maintenance is to provide your family with enhanced performance, safety, and efficiency, as well as extend the life of your equipment. With one of our agreements, you will be considered a Preferred Customer which entitles you to absolute priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and most importantly peace of mind.
Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning Procedures
With one of our service and maintenance agreements, you’re entitled to benefit from our exclusive 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning (PTPC). Here are some of the tasks and procedures we’ll perform during your maintenance visit:
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat
- Replace or wash standard air-filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust all drive belts and pullies
- Test all safety controls and devices
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Clean heat exchanger(s), burners, and pilot assemblies
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue, and blower compartments
- Adjust all main air dampers
- Activate heating or cooling system
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays
- Test, measure, and record operating temperature and pressures
Your Trusted HVAC Maintenance Service Experts
Once we’ve inspected your equipment and completed the tune-up, we’ll provide a complete written analysis of our findings along with any recommendations that we may have. As a third-generation family-owned and operated business, we proudly offer flat-rate pricing, exceptional customer service, 24/7 emergency repairs, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Are you looking for ways to improve the comfort level inside your home? Tired of dealing with excessively high heating and cooling cost? If so. We can help. Get in touch with Service First Heating & Air Conditioning, where service comes first.